Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday, October 16 - 8 days to go

Its 8:14 am Friday, waiting for Max to get home so that I can have a decent conversation with him for the first time this week... he should be back by 8 tonight....
He's been away since Wednesday and I am bored to pieces, so much so that i have cleaned the apartment from top to bottom, proud of myself? I should think so, looks like new!

The plan so far is this
I leave on the 24th from O'Hare, fly into Dublin and sit for a very jolly 9 hours - unless I can get an earlier flight.
Arrive int he UK around 5pm I think - an then off to see family etc.
I know that I still need to confirm employment with a family, but I am worried they are not for real, so also signing up with an agency, have to work on my CV today actually... whoops!

I cant wait to see all of my cousins, nan, aunts uncles, friends and of course, The Godfather!! :)
The next 6 months are going to be somewhat of an adventure, and I hope they fly by at a somewhat alarming rate, yet still leave me feeling like I got everything out of it that I could...

Watch this space...


LD



No comments:

Post a Comment