Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday, October 23 -T - 25 hours

Ugh, the final hours...
Still not packed, not looking forward to this...
Have been at home all day trying to pack, but it is so depressing, and I think I might just cry!
The week has been interesting, had some good games of squash, had dinner with Max at the Rain Forrest Cafe and Wilde, hopefully going out for drinks tonight. Would be nice to get ridiculously ratfaced tonight!
I have also realised that the main contributor to my overweight baggage issue, is the suitcase itself, I'm starting to think its made of lead.. uhm, so, might be taking my clothes in a garbage bag at this rate.
Anyway, must get bak to packing, then, cleaning and onto dinner - The Last Supper - cringe!

The beginning of my adventure

Watch this space

LD

No comments:

Post a Comment